Timber Pest Inspections
Why Do You Need a Timber and Pest Inspection?
Timber and pest inspections (TPI) in Perth are normally designed to look for signs of termites, borers, and wood decay fungi. A timber pest inspection in Perth involves inspecting for any obvious signs of termite infestations, identifying any parts of the property that could encourage future attack and identifying any environmental conditions that would encourage a future pest attack. Without conducting a building and termite inspection (TPI) in Perth, it would leave your property unprotected.
At BCI Firth, we pride ourselves on providing the best quality building and termite inspections in Perth. All of our inspectors are fully qualified and have years of experience in the field.
What Happens with Building and Termite Inspections in Perth
- Arrange a BCI licenced timber and pest inspector to visit the property
- Organise access to the property with the owner or occupant
- Undertake a comprehensive building and termite inspection of the property
- Prepare a report and email or post it or you may collect it from our office in Como
What Items are Inspected During Building and Termite Inspections in Perth?
- Door frames
- Subfloor area
- Tree stumps
- Gate posts
- Window frames/sills
- Wooden floors
- Roof timber
How Do We Help You?
We understand how important it is to have a thorough building and termite inspections in Perth to find any nasty termites and pests that may attack your property. All of our inspectors are:
- Fully qualified and licenced timber / building and termite pest Technicians in Perth
- Fully insured – which means that you are insured too!
What are the Costs For A Building and Pest Inspection in Perth?
The costs of a building inspection and termite inspection are based on the size of the property, its location and whether it is single or two storey.
What are Pre-listing Building Inspections and what are the benefits of a Structurally Sound Certificate? ...